xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Apache Newsletter Draft] News from XML sub/projects in July, 2003
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 11:28:26 GMT

Hello!

I ack'd the nice blurb (ah ... article :-) from Jörg. Thank you
very much!!

Anyone can contribute to the newsletter via apachewiki
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1

Please feel free to participate! >> all

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:43:05 +0200
(Subject: Re: Fw: [Apache Newsletter Draft] News from XML sub/projects in July, 2003)
Jörg Walter <ehrlich@ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de> wrote:

> On Sunday, 03. August 2003 15:56, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> > Dear Apache Axkit Development Team,
> > (http://axkit.org/)
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > I am now in the process of preparing the first all-Apache-wide newsletter.
> > http://www.apache.org/newsletter/
> >
> > Please feel free to write statement/comment etc. to
> > the Apache Newsletter (Issue 1) using ApacheWiki
> > or in this mailing list. Hope to hear from you.
> > http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1
>
> I've taken the freedom to collect our current release status and future vision
> in an article there. Feel free to correct/extend me :-)
>
> --
> CU
>   Joerg
>
> PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
> PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)
http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/