xml-axkit-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axkit/lib/Apache/AxKit/Language XSP.pm
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:26:59 GMT
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Jörg Walter wrote:

> On Tuesday, 05. March 2002 09:07, Matt Sergeant wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see this fixed - once we move to SAX2 we should be able to use
> > the DocumentLocator interface to put in accurate line numbers.
>
> Yeah, I agree. As I am duplicating quite bit of XSP.pm's functionality in
> SimpleTaglib.pm, it's been itching for a long time to rewrite XSP. When I got
> some spare time...

It's also on my todo list, so do let me know. I want it completely
separated as a SAX handler (and have a Filter included in the package,
that just serializes the resulting DOM). Alternatively I want it entirely
SAX (so that the code generated is just SAX, but that's a lot harder to do
given that you can't create attributes after the fact with SAX).

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->Get a smart net</:->