tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: port of Apache module and Makefiles for Windows
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:37:59 GMT
Hi Ruslan

> I ported apache2 module to Windows and wrote
> windows-specific Makefile instead MSVC project
> files. [ Configuration: WinXP, ActiveState Tcl 8.4.1,
> MSVC-7.0, Apache-2.0.44 ]

Very cool. It's been on my todo list for a while, but I never got
anywhere.

> Diffs and Makefile are attached to this message.

Great. I'll look into it and hopefully I can commit some changes so
that compilation for Windows will be possible out-of-the box again (it
was in earlier versions, but we neglected it lately).

Thanx for the effort

Regards
Ronnie Brunner