shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dialog2] Config init command
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:01:36 GMT

> The init and destroy commands for the Shale dialog configs will need
> to have mods for dialog2 (atleast init).
>
> Should we copy them over to the sandbox so we can work with them? Need
> to be able to configure the parser.

I actually finessed this on the legacy version, by reading the configuration
stuff on demand.  One thing I didn't like about the original pattern was
these classes only got invoked if you happened to define the Shale
application filter.  I've been on a kick to make the various parts of Shale
as self-configuring as possible, and this seemed like another opportunity.

-Rahul

Craig