shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Handling JIRA issues tagged with "1.0.3-SNAPSHOT"
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:12:07 GMT
On 8/22/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Isn't this the same set of issues you just changed to "Unknown" in step
> 2?
> > If so, how do you find them again?
>
> Step 2 is *unresolved* issues.

Aha ... didn't catch the distinction the first time.

  Basically you don't want any issues to
> be on a 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT roadmap since there is no such thing anymore.
> So you change the fix version to unknown and reschedule these issues
> manually at some future point.

That makes sense.  Of course, it was academic this time around (we resolved
all of them), but it's definitely a step that needs to be on the guidelines.

This is just common sense which is why we didn't have to do this for
> any issues when I did a search just to make sure.
>
> > Craig
>
> Sean

Craig