shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Handling JIRA issues tagged with "1.0.3-SNAPSHOT"
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:38:34 GMT
In order to wrap up the 1.0.3 release (which now has the three binding votes
it needs to get out the door, but we'll leave things open a little while for
any showstoppers), I want to clean up the JIRA issues that are currently
tagged with 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT, changing that to 1.0.3 ... but *without* sending
out scads of email.  Is the following the right approach?

* Create a new version 1.0.3

* Bulk change of issues tagged 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT to 1.0.3, turning off email
notification

* Remove the old 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT version.

Craig

PS:  I see that I didn't publish the release notes yet either ... that'll
happen tonight.