shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Test Maven2 Artifacts for 1.0.3 Release Available
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:07:24 GMT
I ran out of time tonight to create all the release artifacts we're going to
want for a 1.0.3 release (I have a flight at 6:45am tomorrow morning, and
recent events mean I have to get up a lot earlier than usual to make that
flight).  However, the following 1.0.3 labelled artifacts have been
published to the Apache Snapshots repository (
http://www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository) for evaluation and
testing purposes:

org.apache.shale:shale-apps-parent:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-clay:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-core:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-dist:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-master:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-parent:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-remoting:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-spring:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-test:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-tiger:1.0.3
org.apache.shale:shale-tiles:1.0.3

Before we can vote on this, I need to publish the proposed .tar.gz and .zip
distributions for the framework itself, and all of the example applications
(essentially equivalent to what we publish in the nightly builds process).
But I wanted to give committers a head start on helping me verify the
content of the release.  To try it out, simply change the version dependency
of one of your test applications from 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT to 1.0.03 itself, and
report results back to the dev list.

Craig

PS:  Please hold up on commits to the repository unless you intend that the
update be included in the 1.0.3 release.  The POMS are all set that way, and
I don't want to update them to 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT until the test release process
is completed.