shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shale Master POM Version 1
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:38:29 GMT
On 8/11/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:

> What's with the 2 different links?
>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/maven/trunk/master-pom/pom.xml
>                                  ^^^^^
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/trunk/pom/pom.xml
>                                  ^^^^^^
>
> I'm assuming you only meant to give the first one.  If so, +1

Now that's wierd ... GMail only showed me the first one until I selected
"view original" ... yes, I did mean the Shale link.  The Struts one got
there because I cut-n-pasted off one of Wendy's similar announcements, and
then tried to edit the content.  Looks like it just changed the visual part.

--
> James Mitchell
> 678.910.8017

Craig