shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SHALE-219 -- Still want it for 1.0.3?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 03:38:36 GMT
On 8/8/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1.0.3 is going to be another alpha/beta release right?

That's my thinking ... dialog and tiles are still problem areas.   But
there's a bunch of new stuff and bugfixes plus the new build infrastructure
that people can leverage now.

We still need to fix the dialog issues such as SHALE-48 before we go
> legit right?  I'm assuming the goal is to have a solid 1.0.4 release
> just before Apache Con no?  If so, then I imagine we're going to be
> busy in September.

Yes.

My personal roadmap will involve helping Craig to resolve the dialog
> problems and getting a nice version of shale-petstore ready.  That
> plus my day job will keep me busy these next few weeks.

Cool!  I've been doing some thinking and will post a wiki page with proposed
goals and an architecture for us to poke holes in before we try to actually
build it.

Sean

Craig