shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Should we move shale-petstore somewhere else? Was --> Re: Wikipedia: More Licensing Questions
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:39:54 GMT
On 8/3/06, Greg Reddin <greddin@apache.org> wrote:

> What about just adding shale-petstore as part of shale-goodies?  Was
> that just a thing of getting wires crossed or did you intend for it
> to be a separate project?

It was definitely "great minds thinking alike at the same time"  ... :-)

I think we would want to set up a playground where multiple libraries or
examples could be hosted, rather than a separate one for each, so we can use
it for a little community building too.  Re: Google vs java.net, I confess
to the same curiousity Greg mentioned about the new features.  Yes, you can
use a Google Group for discussion.  No, they don't have an answer for binary
distros yet, but that's definitely something theiy are working on.

Greg

Craig