shale-dev mailing list archives

From "David Geary" <sabrew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remoting Documentation
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:14:14 GMT
2006/8/8, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>:

> On 8/8/06, David Geary <sabreware@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've attached an HTML file that documents Shale Remoting. It would be
> nice
> > if some kind committer could drop it into
> > $SHALE_HOME/framework/trunk/src/site/xdoc/features-remoting.xml
> > and commit that XML file. I would've given you the XML file directly,
> but
> > 'mvn site' isn't exactly working for me at the moment.
>
> Thank you!
>
> I don't think the list accepts attachments.  Can you open a JIRA issue
> and attach it there?

There was already an issue:  Shale-130. I attached a ZIP, but then realized
that I needed to account for the bigger picture so I made some mods and
attached a second ZIP file. So, there are two ZIP files attached to
Shale-130. The 314kb version should be removed, but I don't have admin
privileges.

There's still some work to be done on remoting documentation, but this
should get us 60%, or so, of the way there.

Thanks,

david

   http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE