shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dialog] Progress on weekend experiments
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:36:57 GMT
<snip/>

> > A corresponding module for Commons SCXML has been started, but I got
> > sidetracked a bit on the legacy one.  It'll be pretty easy to finish this
> > off in a similar fashion, though ... that'll be my next step unless someone
> > wants to volunteer to beat me to it.
> >
> <snip/>
>
> I'll do it.

<snap/>

In the spirit of exciting iterative development that sandboxes have to
offer, I've posted an untested patch that fills in some of the
relevant details for the shale-dialog2-scxml sandbox module. No test
cases yet either, but I'd rather like to see a close-to-full source
tree there sooner.

Decided to attach it to this JIRA issue [1].

If anyone decides to apply it, please make sure the eol-styles are
fixed. Also made some notes while doing that, will post those in an
hour or two.

-Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-263