shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Open the Shale Sandbox to any interested Apache committer
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 02:47:54 GMT
The Jakarta Commons sandbox is open [1] to any Apache committer who
expresses an interest in working there, and the Maven developers are
discussing [2] the addition of an open sandbox area for plugin
development.

I propose that we do the same, and open the Shale Sandbox to any
existing Apache committer who would like to collaborate on
Shale-related projects.

[1] (I don't see the policy on the Commons Sandbox website, but I know
I've seen it mentioned on the dev list.)
[2] http://www.nabble.com/Maven-Sandbox-for-Apache-Committers-t2186725.html

--
Wendy