shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Shale Version 1.0.3 Release
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:19:48 GMT
On 8/23/06, Paul Spencer <paulsp@apache.org> wrote:

> As a developer that is starting to use Shale via Maven, issue SHALE-258[1] is very
> frustrating and should be addressed before the release.

I think I know why it's happening, but I'm fairly sure that issue was
opened after 1.0.3 was tagged and built.

It's on my list to take a look at.  There are other issues with
Maven's dependency management that we need to work around, for example
we're getting the wrong jars in WEB-INF/lib in the example apps.

Sorry about this, but using <exclusions> is the best available advice for now.

--
Wendy