shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Wiki Anyone?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:55:48 GMT
On 8/9/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> So there would be 2 wikis?  One for official documenation (confluence)
> and one for community based documentation (current)?

If we need two, it can be two Conflucence 'spaces'.  I'm not planning
to do anything else on Moin Moin (the current wiki) if Confluence is
available.

If we're going to use Confluence for the official project docs, then
we probably do need a separate space for informal/planning/whatever.

I believe the infrastructure group's concerns with Confluence have
been addressed by a new plugin that exports static html.  (Apparently
Confluence pages aren't cacheable, so there was concern about the load
if it had to generate every page every time.)

--
Wendy