shale-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL Voting For the Logo Contest
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 04:19:15 GMT
Yes, I am already planning for that.  I will save off all the images
and post them to our web site for a final review by both the voters
and the authors.  Then we'll wait the allotted time for people to
decide which they like.

One thing that isn't 100% nailed down is the actual voting.  Do we
want to post our votes to private@?  Or dev@?  Or setup a quick web-
based poll to keep the votes hidden until the time expires.

Let me know.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017