shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Wiki Anyone?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:59:31 GMT
Confluence as documentation is excellent.   We've moved all of the
Apache Podling Cayenne's documentation to Confluence over the last
year or so.

Just be aware that infrastructure frowns on using Confluence for
anything other than a static website (or document) generator (for
example, using it as a general purpose wiki)  because of technical
issues with Confluence.