shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug in Shale 103 parent pom
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:32:47 GMT
what's going wrong is that b/c in parent there is the link to m2-snap
and it tries to look apache2-pom up in m2-snap and the listed java.net repo.

I have other repositories (like ibiblio) in my settings.xml.

I am wondering, why it looks for apache2-pom only inside these two repos.

thanks

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: