shale-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Shale Version 1.0.3 Release
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:43:49 GMT
Wendy,
"should be addressed before the release" can include documentation, i.e. a note
in the release notes, on the web page, in the Wiki...

I suspect the root cause is in the root pom.xml
   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup

Yes, using <exclusions> are the workaround that I am using.

Paul Spencer