shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dialog] Multple dialogs per page?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:12:31 GMT
I think its ok to have one dialog per view as long as we support
different windows and frames (as you are suggesting.)

One big problem I have with the current dialog scheme is that if the
user arbitrarily closes the popup window in which a dialog is running
it screws everything up.  The next time you open a dialog, it thinks
you're in the same dialog (SHALE-48).

Sean