shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SHALE-219 -- Still want it for 1.0.3?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 02:03:59 GMT
1.0.3 is going to be another alpha/beta release right?

We still need to fix the dialog issues such as SHALE-48 before we go
legit right?  I'm assuming the goal is to have a solid 1.0.4 release
just before Apache Con no?  If so, then I imagine we're going to be
busy in September.

My personal roadmap will involve helping Craig to resolve the dialog
problems and getting a nice version of shale-petstore ready.  That
plus my day job will keep me busy these next few weeks.

Sean