shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Change to JIRA versions
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:42:14 GMT
I changed the JIRA versions to SNAPSHOT and modified existing issues
that referenced them.  The current version of JIRA running in the
shale space already has the "disable bulk email" feature.  So this
will come in handy when we bulk close our issues and change the
version at the time of release.

I archived the old "NIGHTLY" version so we don't use it anymore.
Unfortunately its not clear what to do with all of the issues left
there.  I've already taken care of the issues that are still open and
had a affects version of NIGHTLY (changed those to 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.)
Its kind of weird that in JIRA you can't "find" an issue based on an
*archived* version, although you can add the affects and fix version
to your "issue navigator" and search on other criteria (and then sort
on version by clicking the column.)

Sean