shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Change to JIRA versions
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:04:50 GMT
I propose we change the JIRA versions to the way we now do it in MyFaces.

Change the existing version 1.0.3 to 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT.  Then after the
release vote and testing we create a version 1.0.3. (and archive the
old snapshot version.)   We do a bulk change on issues resolved with
version 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT and change to 1.0.3.

So up until the release point, JIRA shows that issues were reported
against 1.0.x nightly and fixed against 1.0.x nightly.  Then the
release is finalized and the versions are changed to reflect what got
fixed in the final release versus what was reported during that
release cycle but still not fixed.

Sound good?

Sean