shale-dev mailing list archives

From gvanma...@comcast.net (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: [dialog] Basic button functionality
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:35:15 GMT
>From: "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofield@gmail.com>
>
> No I'm not proposing we deal with generating HTML rendering business
> as far as dialogs are concerned. [I'll post a more detailed
> explanation on the shale dev list where that belongs.]

This might not be a bad idea.  The struts synchronization token is wired to the html:form
and html:link jsp tags.  They propagates forward a token that represents a context.

A unique token could be used to identify simultaneous dialogs per session.  We could inject
this token using the same method that we add javascript to the commands onclick event for
commons validator.

This doesn't work with components that hijack the response writer for more than their own
renderering.  Tomahawk as one of these kind of components and I wouldn't doubt if Trinidad
does too.

Gary