shale-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence Wiki Anyone?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 03:20:53 GMT
That's why I mentioned the pdf earlier.  With Confluence, you could
create a pdf of the current wiki docs at release time which would
serve as (or contribute to) the documentation for that release.  Each
pdf would be verified and checked into svn and become part of the
release as well as tag/branch.

If people have a problem with opening and using a pdf, we could
basically do the same thing with the static (cwiki generated) html
files.  Am I confusing anyone?

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017