serf-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Keller <m.kel...@codesys.com>
Subject Small bug in build process under Windows
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 07:28:08 GMT
Hello everyone.

I found a small bug in the build process of serf while building SharpSVN under Windows.

If the path to the python executable contains any spaces the execution of gen_def.py fails.

I fixed it by putting the output of sys.executable into quotes but the problem also exists
in the trunk.
I also added quotes to the path of the script file to prevent the same problem.

Attached you find my patch against the trunk.

Best regards

Martin Keller

CODESYS(r) a trademark of 3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH

Inspiring Automation Solutions

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Martin Keller | Product Development
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany
Tel. +49-831-54031-984 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

E-Mail: m.keller@codesys.com | Web: http://www.codesys.com | CODESYS store: http://store.codesys.com
CODESYS forum: http://forum.codesys.com

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten
HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915

recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.