Hi Yosi,

I’m not sure how relevant the serf list is for this question. The users{_at_}@sharpsvn.open.collab.net is probably more appropriate unless you have a more specific error message pointing towards the ‘serf’ http library below Subersion.

Talking about the error message:

Can you send the complete error message instead of only the top level error? The easiest way to obtain would be to call .ToString() on the exception instead of the .Message.

Both Subversion and .Net use nested error messages to provide more details… In this case the message will tell you what failed on connecting to the repository: bad path, some server error, authentication, etc. etc.

You could iterate over .InnerException on each exception, but just calling .ToString() does all that and a bit more.

Another thing I usually try is replicating the problem with the commandline client. The Slik Subversion client is compiled with mostly the same compiler settings and dependencies as SharpSvn, so sometimes just using that client helps in finding a root cause.

Thanks,

                Bert