serf-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Merge the ocsp-verification branch to trunk?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2017 16:39:19 GMT
I think the ocsp-verification branch is ready to be merged to trunk.
Here's the branch doc:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/serf/branches/ocsp-verification/BRANCH-README

I've succesfully integrated the OCSP request creation and response
verification into a fairly complex but, sadly, closed-source application
and tested it against OpenSSL's OCSP responder implementation.
Everything seems OK.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to add unit tests for the actual request
creation and response parsing; any suggestions towards that would be
appreciated. However, I don't think the lack of tests should block the
merge to trunk; tests can always be written later, and in the meantime
you can take my word for it that it works. :)

-- Brane