serf-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OCSP support in Serf
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:25:16 GMT
On 24.10.2016 14:47, Bert Huijben wrote:

> [...]
log messages (or what I remember of it) I would say the support is complete, but I don't know...

> I think OCSP is non-existent on ^/serf/branches/1.3.x.

Thanks. I did a quick grep and there's indeed nothing in 1.3.x but quite
a lot on trunk.

Lieven, can you comment on the status of OCSP support in trunk?
Specifically, would I be doing something really horribly stupid if I
uses Serf trunk as-is in not-quite-production code in order to get OCSP
support, switching to 1.4.x once that's released?

-- Brane