serf-dev mailing list archives

From Lieven Govaerts <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code coverage of serf's test suite
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2015 10:38:43 GMT
Hi,

I've updated the test suite's code coverage reports for serf trunk up
to r1721667, so including all of Bert's work on HTTP/2:

https://rawgithub.com/lgov/serf_test_coverage/master/coverage/index.html

There's quite a lot of test coverage for the new code already, but
some (important) functions in the hpack and h2 frame code are not
covered yet.

regards,
Lieven