serf-dev mailing list archives

From arun prasath <get2a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Serf install using scons failing
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 11:23:44 GMT
Thanks Lieven, Andreas.

I was stuck and cluless. Now happy to see your responses but I have few
questions which will help me plan the things.

1. Firstly, when are you planning for next release 1.3.9. Is that happen in
near future or will take months.
2. I see only one line change - #1237 line comment moved to C line comment
/* ..*/ in the comment.
3. I have modified the file but could not get the compilation go
successfully in scons check. I have updated one file /test/test_buckets.c.
4. You have mentioned to merge the patches trunk & 1.3.x, do you mean I
have to checkout all the files/directories and do the merge of files. I
believe there will be lot of files in both the releases if I have to merge
both the release (trunk & 1.3.x)
5. If only test/test_buckets.c file change then how to merge the files.If i
change the comment to c style, will it work.
6. Could you give me more info on this so that i can update and install the
serf 1.3.8.
I have already installed SVN without serf and now users are asking for http
support in production environment. Your inputs and suggestions would really
help me plan the things.
Apologize if I have asked silly/too many questions like how to merge.
However, I will see how serf files are available in trunk/branch in svn.

Thank a ton.
Arun Prasath