serf-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn propchange: r1720339 - svn:log
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 01:20:00 GMT
On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 3:08 PM, <rhuijben@apache.org> wrote:

> +* src/outgoing_request.c
> +    Move file here.
> +  (serf__handle_response): Accidental early commit of a verification
> +    that we are actually calling against a response instance instead
> +    of some other bucket wrapping a response (which would cause a
> +    segfault on the further calls)

Hmm. This might be the first use for the read_bucket() call... if the
caller needs a RESPONSE bucket, but might be looking at a wrapper, then it
can use read_bucket to get the RESPONSE.

Maybe our wrappers should start implementing read_bucket ?

On the other hand, what wrapper might be in there, and what problems might
ensue by "unwrapping" the RESPONSE?

Cheers,
-g