serf-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1714297 - in /serf/trunk: buckets/event_buckets.c outgoing.c serf_private.h
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 14:44:06 GMT
On 14 November 2015 at 17:19, Bert Huijben <bert@qqmail.nl> wrote:
> [...]
Understand. I was just checking whether this intentional or oversight.
As far I understand serf_bucket_readline() is not that efficient as
native implementation could be. I also think that event bucket should
be transparent and shoud not change behavior of wrapped bucket if
possible. I'll implement native readline for event bucket if you would
not mind.

--
Ivan Zhakov