serf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1712559 - /serf/trunk/test/test_buckets.c
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:47:59 GMT

This was accidentally left from the attached patch that I wrote as one of the options to properly
handle 100 and 101 status codes. (Followup on an irc discussion yesterday)

Patch attached.

I think this solution will work... and it happens to also directly apply/work for the current
http2 implementation.

	Bert