serf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: serf_bucket_copy_create() wrapped bucket ownership
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 14:56:52 GMT

I think it should.

Only in very specific cases a bucket shouldn't destroy its inner stream.

Buckets that explicitly read some prefix of another stream that is not yet closed (or more
in particular the http2 unframe stream) is one of such exceptions, but I don't see why the
copy stream should be one of them.

	Bert