serf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Short term release policy?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 13:08:36 GMT

That by itself won't work for Subversion 1.9.

Subversion expects that it can enable logging for >= 1.4.0... So at the very least we should
add a dummy handler for that.

But if we do that, then I would also like to see the support for a few new error codes to
help diagnosing ssl problems.

Just releasing a 1.3.9 with the license change would work for me.

	Bert