serf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1700439 - in /serf/tools/buildbot/windows: serf-config.cmd.template serftest-build.cmd serftest-cleanup.cmd serftest-template.cmd serftest-test.cmd
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 10:09:51 GMT

As answered on IRC:
Yes

* All builds on this slave run sequential, so no other buildbot task will run at the same
time
* The other buildbot (svn-windows-local) runs as a different -not administrator- user, so
the taskkill commands won't apply to that bot.

The problem on the Windows bot was that sometimes the python scripts timeout while some subversion
command still hangs (and sometimes takes 100% of a CPU core), these commands which are just
copied from there just improve the chance on a OK build after some severely broken previous
build.

But please don't apply these scripts as generic good scripts on a separate bot.... :-)

	Bert