serf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject Short term release policy?
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 09:42:13 GMT
	Hi,

I received a number of very good questions this morning:
releases?

* Do we want to create future 1.3.x serf releases?
* If yes, do we want to change the license on 1.3.x?

* What is the status of the 1.4.0 release?
- [Subversion checks for >= 1.4 to enable logging]
- The function pointer inequality problem is not solved by just dropping one
function (remaining support), but not the other (config support).

- Would the release process be easier if we just go 2.0 and introduce a
proper versioning scheme?

Given that the current 1.4.x problem may already break existing linkage
scenarios...

	Bert