serf-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Zhakov <i...@visualsvn.com>
Subject Re: [serf-dev] Google Code Issue migration
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:52:45 GMT
Status update:
ASF INFRA team performed test import for us:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SERF

The following data was converted:
1. Summary
2. Reporter and current assignee
3. Comments with original date and author
4. Labels
5. Issue status and resolution
6. Issue creation and last update date

The following data was *not* converted:
1. Attachments -- I didn't find easy way to download them. I'm also
not sure that JIRA supports importing attachments.
2. History of changes.

Things I'm going to do for final migration:
1. Add footer with original comment author for unmapped users.
2. Investigate ways to migrate issue history (source data is not easy to parse).

Bert suggested to remap revision numbers to match ASF repository
revisions. But there is a risk that conversion replace something else
that match rNNN pattern. So I'm inclined to leave them as-is.

--
Ivan Zhakov