serf-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [serf-dev] Google Code Issue migration
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:30:36 GMT
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Ivan Zhakov <ivan@visualsvn.com> wrote:

> On 26 August 2015 at 14:45, Bert Huijben <bert@qqmail.nl> wrote:

I get the impression that links to code.google.com ("c.g.c") will
eventually fail. It may not be worth the effort, or the future failing
links, to add a field pointing at c.g.c.

If you retain all the information, in some way or another, then I don't
think links will be needed. If JIRA records all label changes, all authors,
all comments, etc … good enough.

(personally, I'm also okay with a loss of fidelity, as long as we can
contact the person who originally filed the issue)

Cheers,
-g