serf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Serf WWW
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:44:09 GMT

^/serf
And ^/serf/site/publish

Are created in the repository and the serf group should have commit access to them.

The request to 'svnadmin load' our history isn't handled yet, so please do not create 'trunk',
'tags' and 'branches' subdirectories or loading the dumpfile won't work.

I hope the svnpubsub support is handled faster than the load request.

	Bert