serf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: [serf-dev] Google Code Issue migration
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:40:47 GMT

Google doesn't promise to keep this infrastructure up in the same form for more than a few
months, so I'm not entirely sure if that is worth the effort.

The current 'archive format' doesn't even use the last site content :(
So https://code.google.com/archive/p/serf/ doesn't point to the Apache site (yet?)

	Bert