ripple-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.30
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:43:08 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Arzhan Kinzhalin [mailto:arzhan@kinzhalin.com] On Behalf Of Arzhan Kinzhalin
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2015 8:00 AM
To: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.30

+1

> * I verified build works and tests all pass.
Yes.

> * I verified license headers with Apache RAT (via 'jake rat’).
Yes.

> * I manually verified all third party licenses in node_modules.
Yes. (Did you mean thirdparty here? Yes to that too.)

--
// kai

> On Jun 5, 2015, at 15:45, Tim Barham <Tim.Barham@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Sigh... Here's a version without all the extra blank lines that make reading it practically
impossible...

> Please review and vote on the release of Ripple 0.9.30.
>
> The package you are voting on is available for review at http://1drv.ms/1H9yF5h. It was
published from its corresponding git tag:

>      incubator-ripple: 0.9.30 (7830f1ac70)
>
> Since this will be an official Apache release of Ripple (another attempt at our first
official release!), we must be particularly careful that it complies with all Apache guidelines
for an incubator release. As such, before voting +1, please refer to and verify compliance
with the checklist at  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list.

> If anyone has concerns that we don't meet any of these requirements, please don't hesitate
to raise them here so we can discuss and make changes if necessary.