ripple-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Ripple release 0.9.29
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 18:09:00 GMT
+1, lets put it out for a vote. If we have any new features, we could always do a new release.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) [mailto:Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 10:02 AM
To: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] Ripple release 0.9.29

Once again, thank you for your work on this. The first release is always the hardest because
nobody has done the helpful stuff like adding a jake task for RAT - great stuff!

I've not reviewed the package at this point, but based on the fact I did a thorough review
of the last package I'm all for you putting this up for a vote.

Ross