ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Arzhan Kinzhalin <arz...@kinzhal.in>
Subject Re: Chrome extension initialisation error
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 16:27:35 GMT
I'm not quite familiar with running Ripple as an extension, but in a
stand-alone setup this call (for good or for bad) is used to "cordoba
prepare" the project for the platform being emulated. I'm wondering why
it's failing in the extension. Perhaps, it's the right time for me to set
it up and try...