ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject Results from recent Ripple & Cordova-Browser meeting
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:41:55 GMT
(Re-post from a previous thread)

Hi Julian,

I missed the meeting, but I agree with your slides and conclusions.  A few
minor comments:

1. I'm happy enough to label cordova-browser as a "deployment" platform,
but we should expect that it will have usefulness outside of actual
deployment to users.  I really like labeling of Ripple as a "diagnostics"
platform.
2. I'm a little unclear why Ripple is a platform (which you `cordova
prepare` for), rather than just an run/emulate target?  Wouldn't you want
to run the cordova-ios assets for ios diagnostics, cordova-android target
for android diagnostics, etc?  (Jesse brought this question up on the dev
lists)

Any other conclusions from the meeting?

Thanks
-Michal