ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ripple retirement? (Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Oct 2014 ([ppmc]))
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 15:14:58 GMT
I think it would be easier for folks to do PRs if they want. Right now the
process is a bit complex and releasing takes a vote if I remember right.
Moving to GitHub just makes it simpler. Does that mean activity will
magically appear? No. But all things considered, I think it is the simplest
solution.