ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why no releases?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:47:39 GMT
AFAIK The images that were the problem were removed with that commit.

There still is the notice file here [0].

I am wondering if [1] needs to be cleaned up too.

[0] -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/blob/master/assets/server/images/NOTICE
[1] -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/tree/master/assets/client/images/webworks/bb10