ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 08:21:02 GMT
Ross,

for me you are already a mentor as you have mentored the project.
I am perfectly fine with you being a  mentor in the formal sense
and would hope you step up. Asides you, it looks like I am the only
active mentor at the moment.
And if I am not the only one who needs to remember to sign the
sheet is always good :)

+1 from me!

Christian

--