ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ripple retirement? (Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Oct 2014 ([ppmc]))
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 08:54:16 GMT
If we have a chance to keep Ripple alive, thats fine.

BUT we need volunteers here to care about this project, and be it only
the report.
If you or MS Open Tech would like to keep this project alive, then I
urge
you to step up here and help us with things like reports.

Also patches are welcome. Usually we discuss new committers after seeing
the persons in question are really committed to a project. This is
unlikely
to happen if you develop behind closed doors. At the ASF we appreciate
open development in general

That being said I would like to invite you to show us your work,
help us with reporting duties, send in any patches you might have for
the
current code base and in general participate in the general discussion.

As the report is still left to do, I would definitely be +1 to wait a
bit longer
if somebody - committer or not - would step up and provide at least a
reporting draft.

--
  Christian Grobmeier
  grobmeier@gmail.com